To the 10,001 Miamians and all of the Pets’ Trust supporters…..
Mayor Carlos Gimenez has killed the Pets’ Trust.
After 483,000 people voted for it, he KILLED it.
He has IGNORED your VOICE!
The voice you raised DEMOCRATICALLY for the INNOCENT & VOICELESS ANIMALS of Miami-Dade County.
If you are as APPALLED as the rest of us…..YOU MUST NOW DO WHAT THE 10,001 Miamians was formed to do.
We need THOUSANDS of CALLS going to the Mayor’s office NOW.
Every minute…every hour…every day….for as long as he is in office. We can never stop…It can never be business as usual, because it will be business as usual at the killing room of MDAS!!!
Mayor’s Office: 305-375-5071
Mayor’s Personal Secretary: 305-375-1880
Vice Mayor Alina Hudak: 305-375-2531
Mayor’s Email: email@example.com
CALL! CALL! CALL!
WRITE! WRITE! WRITE!
EVERY DAY UNTIL YOUR VOICE IS HEARD & IMPLEMENTED!
Express your passion and feelings of being so close…..and then DEAD!
- THE ‘PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN’ democratically.
- HE is OUR current ELECTED representative.
- REPRESENT OUR VOICE; OUR CHOICE.
- SPEAK FROM YOUR HEART AND LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!!
- WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN!!!
- DON’T STOP UNTIL HE DOES WHAT HE PROMISED – WHAT YOU TOLD HIM TO DO WITH YOUR VOTE!!!
MAKE IT VIRAL!
Click here for Pet’s Trust Facebook.
Forward to EVERYONE.
Share ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
PLEASE SHARE WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!